A modern airport with large interconnected terminal that is divided into three sections.
Facilities and Services
- Free wifi available
- International currency exchange offices
- Full service Banking and ATMs
- 24 hr food and drink concessions through out the airport
- Pharmacy located next to the medical clinic
- Luggage storage - short and long term
- Airport Ambassadors - Green and blue jacket volunteers to answer general questions
- Customer information counters - flight, airport and general tourism information
They also have services available in 170 languages through their language lines
- Rapid transit trains - The Canada line train platform is located between the international and domestic terminals, about 18 minutes to central Richmond and 26 minutes to central Vancouver
- Hotel Shuttles - Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. The hotel shuttle stops are located on arrivals level 2. This level also has direct dial courtesy phones for requesting hotel shuttle pick up service.
- Taxi - The licensed taxi stand is located at the level 2 arrival area.
- Car Rentals - The car rental facilities are conveniently located next to the baggage claim area and just steps from YVR terminal on the ground floor of the parkade.
- Regional Bus - The Vancouver airport is also serviced by several regional long distance bus lines.
Please Note: The name of the competition has been changed to the 7th International Karate-do Goju-kai Association Global Championships. This is to accommodate recent decisions surrounding international Karate competitions.
We hope that this does not cause any undue hardship for participants or visitors to Canada in organizing travel arrangements, and we appreciate your understanding.
Visitors to Canada
Helpful information for competitors visiting Canada for the IKGA Global Championships.